Saturday, November 7, 2009

Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat- Swaps









In June, I went to one of the most fabulous events EVER. The Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat! The reason this was so super fun for me is that before the retreat I didn't really have the opportunity to spend time with other artists or crafters. So to be around so many other women who love what I love was just wonderful. I met so many fun people!

I was in three classes and also 3 swaps. There was an ATC swap (which I've never made before), a charm swap (that one was right up my alley) and an ephemera swap. We were told that "presentation is everything" so I made sure to spend lots of time planning out the packaging for each swap.
The bags with guns (I burned a little hole into each one with an incense stick) held my ATC's. The brown paper envelopes held my ephemera and the bags with the little chenille cowgirls held my charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment