Friday, April 9, 2010

Plastic Bubbles


There is something else that I've been meaning to try for a long time. Plastic bubbles. Well that's what I call them. I have been using the glass bubbles or "gems" for a few years now to solder. We have a family owned Plastics business where we make displays for department stores. Since there is so much plastic available to me, I have always wanted to try to make something jewelry related out of plastic. I saw where someone had taken these plastic bubbles, attached images and then glued them to ring bases. So here are the first few that I've made. They look ALOT BETTER in person, my camera skills just don't do them justice. These have glitter but I will probably try some with just images next. I can't wait to glue them to the ring bases! I love to solder but I'm enjoying the "non soldering" projects also.

No comments:

Post a Comment