Friday, May 14, 2010

Soldered Charms With Beads










I mixed some of my soldered charms with beaded necklaces. I like the way they turned out. I used some of my favorite charms, one with a frog prince (you can't stop looking for Mr. Right but you might have to kiss a lot of frogs!) one with the Eiffel Tower and one with a young couple kissing under water. I love the under water one because my husband and I have actually done that! Our friends make fun of us because we have only been married for 2 1/2 years and so we are still lovebirds. Oh, I almost forgot one of my very favorite images- the moon face. I LOVE moon faces and this one is great. I put it on a metal choker and made a beaded necklace to go with it so it will be sold in a set. These are listed at femininecharms.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment